Columbia Business Park is a Class A, 1.46 million-square-foot speculative industrial development in Riverside, Calif., by Washington Capital Management Inc., advisor to property owner Operating Engineers Pension Trust, Local 12. The construction project includes the development of three buildings on the 72-acre campus. Phase 2 consists of the development of the adjacent 7-acre parcel, which could provide additional parking, trailer storage, or accommodate a planned 86,853-square-foot building (Building 3).
Twining is providing materials testing and inspection services as well as geotechnical engineering services. This includes:
- Site Construction: inspection of grading/excavation and utilities/trench backfill, geotechnical engineering oversight
- Concrete: Inspection of reinforced concrete and concrete quality control
- Masonry: Inspection and testing of masonry
- Metal: Shop Non-Destructive Testing, field structural steel observation and non-destructive testing
- Wood and Plastic: Roof diaphragm nailing inspection